In this newscast:
- Kodiak KFC/Taco Bell closing its doors after 12 years in business,
- KISAR warns high avalanche risk for Kodiak after recent heavy snowfall,
- Alaska Department of Transportation organizes a caravan to help Skagway residents traverse obstructions on the Klondike Highway,
- UA President Jim Johnsen addresses the Legislature about tuition hikes and low enrollment,
- Juneau officials hold a closed-door meeting with Gov. Dunleavy after previously advertising it as public,
- Dunleavy promotes resource development in speech to Alaska business leaders
All that, plus Fish Radio, the Island Messenger community bulletin and Byways. Fish Radio is provided by Laine Welch at alaskafishradio.com, and Byways is a production of KMXT’s Pam Foreman.