In this newscast:
- Three problem bears killed last week, all near the same dumpster on Selief Lane
- KEA’s Upper Hidden Basin Diversion Project providing water security for Kodiak
- Ferry Kennicott will be delayed getting back to Kodiak in April
- State Village Public Safety Officer working group adopts final recommendations
- Bethel Rep. Tiffany Zulkosky hopes to establish stronger relationships with Alaska Native tribes
- Legislature votes against overriding Dunleavy’s vetoes for school bond debt reimbursement, rural school construction and the ferry system
All that, plus Fish Radio and the Island Messenger community bulletin. Fish Radio is provided by Laine Welch at alaskafishradio.com.