In this newscast:
- Public Works fixes gushing fire hydrant at Walmart
- Southeast high school basketball teams stranded in Upper Lynn Canal after engine trouble on the M/V Matanuska
- Environmental group protests federal money going to a timber group to assess trees in the Tongass National Forest
- Alaska lawmakers weigh whether to change the law that sets the amount of permanent fund dividends
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s reactions to President Trump’s impeachment trial so far
All that, plus Fish Radio and the Island Messenger community bulletin. Fish Radio is provided by Laine Welch at alaskafishradio.com.