In this newscast:
- An update on 2016 Pink Salmon Disaster funds,
- At tonight’s meeting, Kodiak City Council will consider allowing sales of marijuana edibles, and next steps to collect sales taxes for online purchases.
- Remote Southeast town of Pelican gets a bit of good news — they’ll get at least one ferry visit in the spring, after being left off the draft summer schedule.
- Without ferry delivery, one Southeast school district appealed to the Coast Guard for assistance with a delivery of school cafeteria food. The Coast Guard declined.
- J.P. Morgan Chase announced on Tuesday that it will stop financing new oil and gas projects in the Arctic.
All that, plus Fish Radio and the Island Messenger community bulletin. Fish Radio is provided by Laine Welch at alaskafishradio.com.