In this newscast:
- Kodiak History Museum discusses the ongoing mission to preserve Kodiak’s stories,
- Pebble Partnership leaned on Gov. Mike Dunleavy for help last summer, pleading the proposed mine was at risk,
- An update on the campaign to recall, after Stand Tall with Mike told its lawyers to withdraw its appeal of the recall yesterday,
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski calls on the state to make getting REAL IDs more accessible for Alaskans,
- A middle school band class in Sitka explores a technique called “soundpainting”
All that, plus Fish Radio and the Island Messenger community bulletin. Alaska Fish Radio is provided by Laine Welch at alaskafishradio.com.