On this Thursday’s midday news report with host Terry Haines, stories covered include:
- A live update from the Emergency Operations Center
- An update on a Kodiak fisherman’s protest against an Anchorage hospital’s COVID-19 visitation policies in a battle to see his daughter
- A new case of Covid-19 confirmed in Kodiak, bringing the count to 7 active community cases.
- A local Kodiak woman was named in to the National 4-H Hall of Fame.
- The Alaska Schools Activities Association has cancelled this year’s high school state championship events.
All that and more on this edition of KMXT’s midday news.