Stay tuned for the midday news report with host Terry Haines. Today topics include:
- The Kodiak region has sees it’s second COVID-19 case this week, with currently 13 cases classified as active.
- Anchorage Mayor Ethan Berkowitz resigns over “unacceptable personal conduct”
- A watchdog group hopes lawsuit will shake loose more evidence of lost revenue from timber sales on the Tongass National Forest in SE Alaska.
- The Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation is now accepting public comment on a plan by Hilcorp Alaska LLC to move a jack-up rig to the Tyonek Platform in Cook Inlet.
- Seventeen Central Kenai Peninsula schools will follow their eastern peninsula counterparts in shifting immediately to 100 percent remote learning as coronavirus cases spike locally.
All that and more on today’s midday news report.